Introducing Dark Mode, switch your device's view preference and ddxof responds.
New-and-improved search, find algorithms by specialty, symptom, and more.
ddxof version 4 has been rebuilt from the ground up to be as responsive and fast as possible.
Pick Your Style
Select one of three view styles that suits you best, a two-column view, single-column view, or plain text.
- Version 4.5: 2/6/2021
- Major performance improvements
- Improved offline image caching
- View algorithms in landscape mode
- Version 4.1: 4/3/2020
- Dark Mode: Support for dark mode detected based on device preferences.
- Speed: Faster scrolling and improved performance on older devices.
- Search: Improved searching sorted by relevance and incorporating post content.
- View Preference: Choose your preferred view: masonry, single-column or text only.
- Version 3.6.1: 1/17/2019
- Interactive Algorithms: walk through step-by-step guides of selected algorithms
- Enhanced Sharing: save images to your photo library or share directly as a text, email or on social media
- Improved Performance: under-the-hood optimizations for notable enhancements in speed and stability
- Version 3.1.5: 5/21/2018
- Push notifications for new content
- Performance enhancements application-wide
- Consolidated refresh function, refresh all contents simultaneously
- Smoother animation (NativeDriver)
- Stability improvements, fixed bug with JSON parsing error
- Version 3.0.1: 4/21/2018
- Fixed swipe interaction on Favorites List
- Version 3.0: 4/7/2018
- Favorites: You can now mark algorithms and posts as favorites, they’ll be saved to your device for offline use and are searchable.
- Improved performance: Multiple behind-the-scenes enhancements to ensure that access to algorithms is uninterrupted.
- Improved search: Optimized search to help you find the algorithm you need quickly.
- Version 2.4.2: 2/17/2018
- Improved search
- Version 2.4: 2/14/2018
- Upgraded package dependencies
- SQLite storage
- Visual enhancements: revised header
- iPhone X support
- Version 2.3.2: 2/3/2018
- Targeting Android , performance enhancements
- Version 2.3: 1/28/2018
- Bug fixes
- Server-side caching to improve performance (>50% faster reloads)
- Version 2.2: 1/22/2018
- View all algorithms for posts with multiple
- Read articles that don’t contain an algorithm
- Tap screen on single algorithm view to hide options
- Version 2.1: 1/2/2018
- Lengthened baseline cache duration.
- Full-size images cached
- Pull-to-refresh for Recent and Search
- Version 2.0: 12/29/2017
- Similar appearance, code completely rewritten (by me!)
- The application now shows a loading indicator during all loading screens
- “Recent” screen shows 10 most recent posts (instead of waiting to load all), supports pull-to-refresh
- Improved offline caching of images on post-list pages
- “Favorites” feature removed, will be added later
- Version 1.0: 11/29/2017
- Initial release