Use advanced search features to quickly find the algorithms you need
Save commonly-used algorithms to an easily accessible list with "Favorites"
Share your favorite algorithms with friends. The application integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Email, and more
Sort algorithms by categories and tags
- Version 3.0: 4/7/18
- Favorites: You can now mark algorithms and posts as favorites, they’ll be saved to your device for offline use and are searchable.
- Improved performance: Multiple behind-the-scenes enhancements to ensure that access to algorithms is uninterrupted.
- Improved search: Optimized search to help you find the algorithm you need quickly.
- Version 2.4.2: 2/17/18
- Improved search
- Version 2.4: 2/14/2018
- Upgraded package dependencies
- SQLite storage
- Visual enhancements: revised header
- iPhone X support
- Version 2.3.2: 2/3/2018
- Targeting Android , performance enhancements
- Version 2.3: 1/28/2018
- Bug fixes
- Server-side caching to improve performance (>50% faster reloads)
- Version 2.2: 1/22/2018
- View all algorithms for posts with multiple
- Read articles that don’t contain an algorithm
- Tap screen on single algorithm view to hide options
- Version 2.1: 1/2/2018
- Lengthened baseline cache duration.
- Full-size images cached
- Pull-to-refresh for Recent and Search
- Version 2.0: 12/29/2017
- Similar appearance, code completely rewritten (by me!)
- The application now shows a loading indicator during all loading screens
- “Recent” screen shows 10 most recent posts (instead of waiting to load all), supports pull-to-refresh
- Improved offline caching of images on post-list pages
- “Favorites” feature removed, will be added later
- Version 1.0: 11/29/2017
- Initial release
- Display high-resolution or vector images
Add to favorites feature Scrolling header (to provide more space for content) Display multiple algorithm navigator when post contains multiple algorithms Link to posts without algorithms Improve state indicators across app (ex. loading) Offline caching of images Live update