Use advanced search features to quickly find the algorithms you need
Save commonly-used algorithms to an easily accessible list with "Favorites"
Share your favorite algorithms with friends. The application integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Email, and more
Sort algorithms by categories and tags
The mobile application was funded thanks to a generous grant from LABiomed, a non-profit scientific research organization dedicated to saving lives throughout the world.
Built with React Native and a library of amazing, freely-contributed libraries.
Dr. Kabir Yadav is an Associate Professor in emergency medicine at Harbor-UCLA and was the faculty sponsor for the development of the mobile application.
- Version 2.2: 1/22/2018
- View all algorithms for posts with multiple
- Read articles that don’t contain an algorithm
- Tap screen on single algorithm view to hide options
- Version 2.1: 1/2/2018
- Lengthened baseline cache duration.
- Full-size images cached
- Pull-to-refresh for Recent and Search
- Version 2.0: 12/29/2017
- Similar appearance, code completely rewritten (by me!)
- The application now shows a loading indicator during all loading screens
- “Recent” screen shows 10 most recent posts (instead of waiting to load all), supports pull-to-refresh
- Improved offline caching of images on post-list pages
- “Favorites” feature removed, will be added later
- Version 1.0: 11/29/2017
- Initial release
- Display high-resolution or vector images
- Add to favorites feature
- Scrolling header (to provide more space for content)
Display multiple algorithm navigator when post contains multiple algorithms Link to posts without algorithms Improve state indicators across app (ex. loading) Offline caching of images Live update